Monday, June 15, 2015

meet me + introduce yourselves!


The last few days I've been receiving tons of comments, and I love interacting with new people! I've been realizing I haven't formally introduced myself, so here's a little bit about me!

When I was little, I was always writing blogs (although they were very haphazardly thrown together). As I've grown up, it was just natural for me to begin documenting my life through journaling, photography, and eventually, another blog!

Alongside photography, I'm also a full time student! In my spare time I enjoy shopping (a little too much!), meeting new people, organizing and reorganizing my closet, reading magazines and books, and planning my ever-changing dream vacation. 

I hope to learn more about myself and other through my blog, as well as become more reflective and aware of the world around me. Thank you for joining me on my journey!

Please feel free to ask me questions and introduce yourself in the comments!

Where are you from, where do you hope to go, what do you do? Random facts, talents, stories are all welcome! Whatever you feel comfortable sharing is great. 

Excited to meet you all,

Angelina

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment